What we collect and how we use it:
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of our hotel, and it's affiliates, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our sites. These suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any information we provide them, including your information. We may use a technology called "cookies" to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us; and
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us on-line, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information.
- We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so the Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect.
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We collect personally identifiable information such as reservations, inquiries, comment cards and registration primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send out brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of our hotel, and it's affiliates. We do not transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of Bayside Inn & Waterfront Suites, and it's affiliates, without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist Bayside Inn & Waterfront Suites, and it's affiliates, in maintaining and managing the activities on its web sites. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
- Our site is hosted in a secure environment. We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- When you enter personal information during the reservation process, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software technology which encrpts information you input to ensure safe transmission. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites.
When making an online reservation at the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine ("Booking Engine") provided by Travlynx. While it appears to be part of our site, the Booking Engine is in fact provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices. We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and thus, have chosen the Booking Engine Vendor carefully. The Booking Engine Vendor participates in the Go Daddy Secure Site Program, a top security certification program, and:
Has a Go Daddy Secure Server ID.
All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
Visitors to our website: When someone visits our Website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to Other Sites
Neither Bayside Inn & Waterfront Suites, nor any of it's affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either Hotel Veritas or any of it's affiliates.